Monday, July 18, 2011

yOU know what it is...

black and yellow!


I am a student at Oglethorpe University (if you have never heard of it, it is basically a  small Liberal Arts school that looks like Hogwarts). Our colors are black and gold, so when I found this dress at Last Chance, I HAD to have it.


Dress $10 (Last Chance) 

I was lucky finding this one, it was brand new with tags, originally $24, but guess who scored it for $10! This kid! I wore it the day after I got it and felt great, it was a great fit, and fun a flirty. You know those days when you know you just look good and you did not even have to try? That is what this dress does for you! It is great!

Details
print detail - yellow roses

ties in the back

Accessories 
I am not very accessory savvy, in fact I barely have ANY accessories. So, Goal: get some accessories (other than shows and belts) next time I am thrifting. I have had these shoes forever, so I do not remember the cost, but I know they were from Fashion Bug
sequin wedges

they are a bit tattered, but still cute and comfy! 

xoxo thrifters,
Janet  


1 comment: